Sennovate is an Information Security MSSP that specializes in IT Security Transformation and Infrastructure Solutions powered by AI. For more information, please visit www.sennovate.com
What We’re Looking For
Sennovate is looking for a self-motivated person in IAM Domain for the role of IAM Architect.
**Wait!!! Please review our culture below Sennovate
If you can commit to and live with the following principles, then you are the type of person who will be successful and help our company thrive. If you feel this level of engagement is not right for you or that you’re not willing or able to participate with us at this level, we are not a good fit for you. We expect that you will take the steps necessary to do what you say you are going to do and be accountable for your actions. In other words, live “Above the Line.” We understand that not every person is ready for this level of performance, and we appreciate the honesty of those who decide this is not the right place for them. On the other hand, you would make an ideal candidate to join our company if you are willing to commit to the following Above the Line principles:
- Accountability: See it, own it, solve it, do it.
- Become part of the solution, Act now!
- Respect for others and their feelings; show others that you care
- Ask the questions: what else can I do? What coaching do you have for me? And What can I do better?
- Constant Seeking, Learning and Sharing with fellow Employees
- Personal ownership and pride
- Reject the average
- Show Gratitude for even small things
- Value time, keep it simple, be effective and efficient
**If you feel that you will fit into our culture, then proceed further
- Design, implement, and maintain a secure and scalable IAM architecture that meets the needs of the organization.
- Work with stakeholders to define IAM requirements and develop solutions that align with business objectives.
- Evaluate and select IAM technologies and tools.
- Configure and manage IAM systems, including user provisioning, authentication, authorization, and access governance.
- Develop and implement IAM policies and procedures.
- Monitor and audit IAM systems for security vulnerabilities and compliance.
- Responsible for IAM assessments and audit activities.
- Responsible for IAM pre-sales activities which includes requirement gathering, solution discussions, demos and presentation with Customer.
- Responsible for RnD initiatives on IAM turnkey and transformation solutions.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest IAM trends and best practices.
- Educate and train other employees on IAM concepts and best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information security, or a related field.
- 8+ years of experience in identity and access management (IAM).
- Experience with IAM/IGA/PAM technologies and tools, such as Active Directory, Azure AD, Okta, Ping Identity, SailPoint, CyberArk etc.
- Strong understanding of IAM concepts, including authentication, authorization, and access governance.
- Strong implementation knowledge on authentication protocols like SAML, OIDC, oAuth etc.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Flexible and open to learn new IAM tools and technologies.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Attention to detail.
- Relevant IAM certifications.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and problem-solving skills.