Role and Responsibilities:
- Strong analytical skills and communication skills
- Responsible for installation, upgradation, and customization of IAM/SOC platforms for customers
- Administer and resolve IAM/SOC issues, provide status updates, and perform root cause analysis.
- Maintain expertise in application process and systems related to customer.
- Plan and implement configuration changes to ensure optimal quality deliverables.
- Organize and implement projects and aid all processes under guidance of Senior Engineers.
- Install and develop automation tools for service delivery.
- Supervise system alerts and provide services proactively.
- Coordinate and administer code migrations in various environments.
- Maintain good professional relationships with counterparts and customer support departments.
- Prepare KB articles, SOP’s, and project related documentations.
- Conduct trainings and knowledge transitions
It is not expected to know everything, but good and flexible enough to explore and learn.
- BE, BTech, BSc. Or MSc. in Computer or related discipline with Cyber Security specialization or with relevant certifications/trainings
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science/ information technology or related field with management skills.
- Knowledge in infrastructure administration (AWS, servers, firewall, storages, and networks)
- Knowledge in Information/cyber security (IAM/SOC)
During the training period you will be entitled to learn, grow and work on real time projects under the guidance of Global Cyber Security Experts for 8-12 weeks at Coimbatore office.
After successful completion of your training, you will be eligible for full time employment and compensation.
Sennovate is an Information Security managed Security Service provider (MSSP) that specializes in Identity and Access Management (IAM) and Security Operations Center (SOC) powered by AI. For more information, please visit www.sennovate.com
If you can commit to and live with the following principles, then you are the type of person who will be successful and help our company thrive. If you feel this level of engagement is not right for you or that you’re not willing or able to participate with us at this level, we are not a good fit for you. Our expectation is that you will take the steps necessary to do what you say you are going to do and be accountable for your actions. In other words, live “Above the Line.” We understand that not every person is ready for this level of performance, and we appreciate the honesty of those who decide this is not the right place for them. On the other hand, you would make an ideal candidate to join our company if you are willing to commit to the following Above the Line principles:
- Accountability: See it, own it, solve it, do it.
- Become part of the solution, Act now!
- Respect for others and their feelings; show others that you care
- Ask the questions: what else can I do? What coaching do you have for me? And What can I do better?
- Constant Seeking, Learning and Sharing with fellow Employees
- Personal ownership and pride
- Reject the average
- Show Gratitude for even small things
- Value time, keep it simple, be effective and efficient
· Watch our culture video on our website : https://sennovate.com/careers/ If you feel that you will fit into our culture, then proceed further.
Location: No: 4C, Fourth Floor, SLV Aranya square, opposite to Women’s Polytechnic college, New Siddhapudur, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu-641044