CyberArk Access Management is helpful for organizations to secure and manage privileged accounts as well as SSH Keys in the enterprise. It allows enterprises to manage, secure, control, and monitor all activities correlated with all types of privileged identities, for instance:
- Administrator on a Windows server
- Root on a UNIX server
- Cisco Enable on a Cisco device
- Embedded passwords found in applications and scripts
CyberArk Access Management helps you to keep your business and its most valuable assets secure. Blocking malicious account or credential access is possible with privileged access management.
CyberArk is a Privileged Access Management (PAM). Want to know what is Privileged Access? What is Privileged Access Management (PAM)? Why to chose CyberArk Access Management for your organization? If yes, you are on the platform. In this guide, we will explain everything CyberArk Access Management.
What is Privileged Access?
A term used in the business environment to define special access or abilities over and above that of a standard user is called Privileged Access. Privileged access assists businesses in securing their infrastructure and applications, running the business efficiently and maintaining the confidentiality of sensitive data and significant infrastructure.
Privileged access is correlated with human users as well as non-human users.
Instances of privileged access used by humans:
- Super-user account: Super-user is powerful accounts. Also, it is used to make configurations to a system or application, add/remove users and delete data.
- Domain administrative account: Domain administrative accounts are expensive as well as robust. It allows privileged administrative access in the network domain.
- Local administrative account: It uses a combination of a username and password. It assists people access and makes changes to their local machines.
- Emergency account: In the case of an emergency, this account provides users with administrative access to secure systems. It is occasionally referred to as a firecall or break glass account.
- Privileged business user: A person who has access to sensitive systems but works outside of IT is called a privileged business user.
Instances of non-human privileged access:
- Service account: A service account is an application or service used by the uses to conversate with the operating system.
- SSH key: Secure Socket Shell (SSH) keys are also used by automated processes.
What Is Privileged Access Management (PAM)?
Privileged Access Management (PAM) is an extensive cybersecurity strategy that is encompassing people, and technology to control, monitor, secure, and audit all human and non-human privileged identities and activities.
In this competitive and digital world, enterprises are stepping ahead in implementing privileged access management (PAM) to protect against the attacks or threats caused by theft and privilege misuse.
Why Choose CyberArk Access Management For Your Organization
CyberArk Access Management strengthens your organization’s security posture. Below-mentioned reasons can help organizations reduce security risk in less time, protect their brand reputation and help satisfy security and regulatory objectives with fewer internal resources.
- Defend Against Attacks – CyberArk Access Management secure privileged identities used by human and machine.
- Satisfy Audit & Compliance – It will meet all the internal requirements of your organization, manage access and maintain the whole centralized audit.
- Empower the Digital Business – Secure and authenticate users with VPN-less access from a single web portal.
Benefits Of CyberArk Access Management
With CyberArk’s PAM solution, you can:
- Set the important policy rules
- Manage as well as protect all Privileged Accounts and SSH Keys
- Control Access to Privileged Accounts
- Initiate and Monitor Privileged Sessions
- Manage application and service credentials
- Comply with audit and regulatory requirements
- Streamlined management of Privileged Accounts
- Seamlessly integrate with enterprise systems
- Easily set up and deploy
What Is The Pricing Of the CyberArk Access Management?
At Sennovate, we offer CyberArk Access Management at the best in class industry pricing. The average annual cost of a CyberArk Access Management for 1000 employees(approx) will be $ 240,000. The annual ROI for the enterprise will be $ 2,666,250. You can also calculate the pricing according to your needs and requirements. Click here to calculate!
CyberArk Access Management Best Practices
- Omit Irreversible Network Takeover Attacks
Require multi-factor authentication as well as identify all privileged access to domain controllers and other Tier0 and Tier1 assets.
- Control and Secure Infrastructure Accounts
Gather all well-known infrastructure accounts in a centrally managed, digital vault. Timely and automatically rotate passwords after every use.
- Limit Lateral Movement
Fully remove all endpoint users from the local admins’ group on IT Windows workstations to neglect the chances of credential theft.
- In The Cloud And On-Premise Defend DevOps Secrets
Secure each Public Cloud privileged accounts, keys, and API keys. Segregate all credentials and secrets used by CI/CD tools in a secure vault, enabling them to be retrieved on the fly, automatically rotated, and managed.
- Secure SaaS Admins and Privileged Business Users
Require multi-factor authentication and isolate each access to shared IDs.
Businesses that prioritize CyberArk Access Management as a part of their cybersecurity strategy can experience numerous benefits such as omitting security risks and reducing the overall cyber attack, reducing operational costs and complexity as well as improving regulatory compliance.
- What problem does PAM help to solve?
PAM helps organizations or businesses to secure and control their privileged user accounts to obtain better security and safety.
- What is CyberArk used for?
CyberArk is an information security company. It offers Privileged Account Security. The company’s technology is helping the financial services, energy, retail, healthcare as well as government markets.
- Which advantages does CyberArk’s PAM offer?
CyberArk’s PAM builds a highly secured and strictly controlled environment for storing privileged credentials and controlling access to them.
Having any doubts or want to have a call with us to know more about CyberArk?
Contact us right now by clicking here Sennovate’s CyberArk Experts will explain everything
on call in detail.
You can also write a mail to us at [email protected] or call us on +1 (925) 918-6618.
Sennovate delivers custom identity and access management solutions to businesses around the world. With global partners and a library of 1000+ integrations, we implement world-class cybersecurity solutions that save your company time and money. We offer a seamless experience with integration across all cloud applications, and a single price for product, implementation, and support. Have questions? The consultation is always free. Email [email protected] or call us at: +1 (925) 918-6618.