While many industries provide IGA services, we have a conception that the top providers of the industry can provide the best services. One such leading IGA service provider is the Oracle Identity Governance(OIG), formerly known as Oracle Identity Manager (OIM). Here is a quick guide to learn more about OIG.
What is IGA?
All the technological advancements that we have made over the years have been done with a singular purpose of making our lives easier. While IT operation centers strive to provide this trouble-free environment to the customers, they desire the same ease to maintain and administer their internal operations. This is where Identity Governance and Administration(IGA) comes into play. From providing automated access for technological assets to ensuring security and avoiding compliance risks, IGA helps the business sector to work effortlessly when it comes to IT operations.
What is Oracle Identity Governance (OIG)?
Oracle Identity Governance is a dynamic and flexible solution that helps us manage the security for various web applications and related services. It can easily be integrated into the existing architecture without changing its policies due to the flexible nature of the suite. OIG provides top-notch user management by removing the high- risk user access immediately through its actionable intelligence. It is designed to provide and manage access privileges, both for on-premises and cloud applications, throughout the user’s lifecycle. Its innovative design provides a single license contract for clear communication and avoids enforcing customizations that might be compulsory with other services.
Reasons to choose Oracle IGA:
- On-premises and cloud services
- Improved business responsiveness
- Self-service experience for application onboarding
- Easy- to use catalog access to reduce complexity
- Role-based access provisioning
- Automated task provisioning
- Extensive collection of connectors like database, mainframe, LDAPS, etc.
- Compliance processes are implemented with certifications based on time, event, and organization.
- Risk reduction with detection of high-risk profiles, access revocation, monitoring IT audit policies, detailed authorization controls, and continuous evaluation of policy and role-based access
- Cost-effective enforcement of regulatory compliances (SOX, HIPPA, GDPR, etc.)
Choose Oracle IGA if your company is:
- A large organization with enough time, money, resources, and user support
- Interested in SSO
- When any other Oracle applications are already implemented in the business suite
- An organization having a complex workflow
Oracle IGA pricing
The price to implement OIG in an enterprise varies, depending upon the need of the client. But the implementation cost is much higher when compared to the customers . So, this is not suitable for medium or small-sized industries, which have fewer applications.
How Sennovate helps to implement Oracle?
The most important factor is experience and effective workflow, whether in-person, on-site, virtual, or off-site. That said, we think working with an Oracle consultant near you is an advantage. This will allow your consultant to better communicate with existing IT teams and better understand your current information architecture. A non-local consultant becomes a good option if they follow security best practices and have an established virtual workflow. Why? Location is less significant when virtual workforce tools are effectively adopted by consultants and clients, whether a small business or global enterprise. Plus, on-site specialists can become costly. Bottom line, look for an Oracle consultant who offers an excellent communication process, clear workflow, and custom security solution for your business.
Have questions about implementing Oracle IGA?
Email [email protected] or call (925) 918-6618
Sennovate delivers custom identity and access management solutions to businesses around the world. With global partners and a library of 1000+ integrations, we implement world-class cybersecurity solutions that save your company time and money. We offer a seamless experience with integration across all cloud applications, and a single price for product, implementation, and support. Have questions? The consultation is always free. Email [email protected] or call us at: (925) 918-6618