Single Sign-On (SSO)
Comprehensive solutions to understand your user security needs and risks.
Enjoy a seamless user experience and enhanced security with our expert SSO services
SSO helps you increase productivity while making things simpler for employees. In today’s complex business environment, you likely have to access up to a dozen different applications daily — Office 365, Salesforce, Slack, Workday, and more. SSO makes it easy to manage multiple sets of credentials, to avoid unsafe password management strategies and clunky user experience. Single Sign-On (SSO) provides a solution — improving both security and productivity.
What is Single Sign-On?
“As a customer, I want to make security easy for my employees.” Single Sign-On gives each of your users a single unified digital identity. All they have to do is just sign in once and get seamless access to all their applications without having to sign in to each one individually. SSO solutions also include self-service password reset capabilities, so users can reset lost credentials on their own without opening a help desk ticket. You can even set guidelines encouraging users to create strong passwords and send periodic messages reminding them to rotate their passwords.
Our Single Sign-On Services
- We assess your needs and select the best SSO products to fit those needs
- We design and implement the SSO solution
- We integrate all your applications, including legacy and custom apps as well as those hosted on-premise and in the cloud
- We provide ongoing managed services for your SSO solution
- How your IT infrastructure is organized (e.g., On-premise, Cloud, Hybrid)
- The applications you need to integrate, and the SSO implementation protocols your applications support (e.g., SAML, WS Federation, and OpenID Connect)
- The identity provider & directory services you use
Learn more about Single Sign-on
Enjoy a seamless user experience and enhanced security with our expert SSO ServicesDownload SSO eBook
Best-in-Class Security Partners
We partner with the top Identity and Access Management products, and have expertise implementing all of them.