Get a seamless user experience and enhanced security with the help of our expert SSO Services
In today’s complex business environment, your employees and partners likely have to access more than a dozen different applications on a daily basis — Office 365, Salesforce, Slack, Workday, and more. Oftentimes, this means that they have to juggle multiple sets of credentials, which leads to unsafe password management strategies and a clunky user experience. Single Sign On (SSO) provides a solution — improving both security and productivity.
The Single Sign On Solution
Single Sign On (SSO) gives each of your users one unified digital identity – they just sign in once and get seamless access to all their applications without having to sign in to each one individually. SSO solutions also include password reset self-service capabilities, so that users can reset lost credentials on their own without opening a help desk ticket. You can even set guidelines that encourage users to create strong passwords and send periodic messages reminding them to rotate their passwords.
Our Single Sign On Services
As part of our SSO Services, we can:
- Assess your needs and select the best SSO products to fit those needs.
- Design and implement the SSO solution.
- Seamlessly integrate all your applications, including legacy and custom apps as well as those hosted on-premises and in the cloud.
- Provide ongoing managed services for your SSO solution.
Our Single Sign On Implementation
Single Sign On implementation can get complex, and there are a variety of SSO products you can choose from. The best SSO solution for you will depend on:
- How your IT infrastructure is organized (on-premises, cloud, or hybrid).
- What applications you need to integrate and which SSO implementation protocols your applications support, such as SAML, WS Federation, and OpenID Connect.
- Which identity provider / directory services you use.
Our SSO experts will help you navigate all of those complexities with ease.