Single Sign-On (SSO)
Enjoy a seamless user experience and enhanced security
with our expert SSO Services
SSO helps you increase productivity while making things simpler for employees. In today’s complex business environment, you likely have to access up to a dozen different applications on a daily basis — Office 365, Salesforce, Slack, Workday, and more. SSO makes it easy to manage multiple sets of credentials, to avoid unsafe password management strategies and clunky user experience. Single Sign-On (SSO) provides a solution — improving both security and productivity.
What is Single Sign-On?
“As a customer, I want to make security easy for my employees.” Single Sign-On gives each of your user one unified digital identity – they just sign in once and get seamless access to all their applications without having to sign in to each one individually. SSO solutions also include password reset self-service capabilities, so users can reset lost credentials on their own without opening a help desk ticket. You can even set guidelines encouraging users to create strong passwords and send periodic messages reminding them to rotate their passwords.
Our Single Sign-On Services
Our Single Sign On Services
- We assess your needs and select the best SSO products to fit those needs
- We design and implement the SSO solution
- We integrate all your applications, including legacy and custom apps as well as those hosted on-premises and in the cloud
- We provide ongoing managed services for your SSO solution
Our Single Sign On Implementation
- How your IT infrastructure is organized (e.g., On-premises, Cloud, Hybrid)
- The applications you need to integrate, and the SSO implementation protocols your applications support (e.g., SAML, WS Federation, and OpenID Connect)
- The identity provider & directory services you use
Best-in-Class Security Partners
We partner with the top Identity and Access Management providers and have expertise in implementing all of them. We’ll design and customize the perfect solution for you.