Oracle Identity Cloud Service (IDCS) provides identity management, single sign-on (SSO), and identity governance for applications on-premise, in the cloud, or for mobile devices.
And you will also find the answers to the questions asked during the webinar which includes some of the commonly asked questions as listed below.
- Since Oracle is concentrating on cloud solutions, should I be migrating to IDCS platform?
- Can IDCS fully replace my Oracle Access Manager seamlessly?
- My existing implementation is working great, should I continue with it
- Should I invest in migrating to Oracle 12c to keep my on-premise safe?
- Is Oracle the only solution? What other options are available?
- I already invested heavily in Oracle Access Manager, how do I maximize my business value?
Senthil Palaniappan, CEO
Kumar Kanniappan, Lead Solutions Architect