The Role of Identity and Access Management in Cloud Security with Greg Foss
This podcast is all about the role of Identity and Access Management in Cloud Security with our returning speaker, Greg Foss, Principal Cloud Security Researcher at Lacework Labs.
We will discuss:
- What role does IAM play when it comes to protecting cloud assets from cybercrime
- How is the shift to cloud changing the way organizations implement IAM.
- Suggested Resources to implement IAM and steps to get it enforced in the cloud.
- How cybercriminals are abusing IAM to access the cloud resources.
- Tools and techniques to help understand IAM cloud posture.
- One thing all organizations are lacking while implementing IAM in Cloud.
- Important governance rules that play an important role in Cloud space.
Listen to the podcast on your favorite platforms, click below:
Greg FossPrincipal Cloud Security Researcher, Lacework Labs
Greg Foss is a Principal Cloud Security Researcher with Lacework Labs, where he focuses on large-scale data science and threat research intending to help secure customer's cloud environments. Foss has led a threat research team, built and ran a global security operations program, consulted in red teaming, and worked as a security analyst for the Federal Government in previous roles. He is a seasoned public speaker, having been interviewed across media outlets, delivering presentations at conferences globally, and has had his research published in various news outlets. In his free time, Foss spends time with his wife and two children and is an avid triathlete.
Jeanie JessicaSales and Marketing Executive
Jeanie Jessica is a Sales and Marketing Executive at Sennovate. Jeanie contributes to sales, communications, Outreach, and is a podcast and webinar host at Sennovate.