Social Engineering: The Silent Threat Lurking In Your Digital Life | Perry Carpenter | Chief Evangelist and Strategy Office at KnowBe4
Podcast is LIVE!
Join us for an eye-opening podcast episode on “Social Engineering: The Silent Threat Lurking In Your Digital Life” with the brilliant speaker, Perry Carpenter!
What’s in this podcast for you?
- With the boom of AI, Social Engineering attacks have increased drastically, how will we be able to tackle this?
- What role will AI and machine learning play in detecting and preventing social engineering attacks?
- What is the most effective way to defend against Social Engineering attacks and if someone is a victim of a Social Engineering attack what would be the next steps?
- What other trends are there in Social Engineering?
- How can consumers and companies protect themselves against these attacks?
Listen to the podcast on your favorite platforms, click below:
Perry CarpenterChief Evangelist and Strategy Office at KnowBe4
With over 20 years of experience in cybersecurity, Perry Carpenter is a trusted advisor, speaker, and author who helps organizations develop effective security awareness and behavior change programs and currently he is the Chief Evangelist and Strategy Officer at KnowBe4.