"As a customer, I want to assess security gaps before it escalates to a more serious menace."
What is Security Assessment?
A security assessment is an evaluation of a company's information system to identify potential weaknesses in the security posture of the organization. The audit analyzes the system's physical configuration and environment, software, information handling processes, and user practices against an established set of security criteria.
“As a customer, I want to analyze, audit, and assess security gaps before it escalates to a more serious menace.” Security analysis and audit help perform vulnerability assessment and review of security loopholes in an information system.
Services available with Security Assessments
At Sennovate, we deliver premium Security Advisory Services. We deliver it all:
- Vulnerability Assessment
- Infrastructure Security Assessment
- Operation System(OS) Specific Assessment
- Network-Specific Assessment
- AWS Security Assessment
Want to get started? Contact Us
We provide SecurityAdvisory services for multiple clients every day. Contact us to access and enable all Security Analysis and audit capabilities for your organization.Contact Us
Our Security Assessments Process involves:
- Sennovate Experts interview all stakeholders
- Identify and capture existing state
- Find gaps and areas of improvement
- Personalized Recommendations
- Provide Future Roadmap and Milestones
- Provide Milestones and budgetary expectations
- Executive Summary Report
Best-in-Class Security Partners
We partner with the top Identity and Access Management products, and have expertise implementing all of them.