Sennovate is an Information Security managed Security Service provider (MSSP) that specializes in Identity and Access Management (IAM) and Security Operations Center (SOC) powered by AI. Founded in 2007 as an IT consulting and managed services firm. At first, we primarily worked with an on-premises database, middleware, and applications from Oracle, Microsoft, and other leading vendors. We provided design, implementation, integration, customization, and 24/7 maintenance and support services for large enterprises.
Technical Solutions Intern with good technical skills, with the ability to ensure customer’s success by applying coding and problem-solving skills. You will be expected to handle customer’s technical issues/needs and provide the best solution to their queries and complaints, using technical knowledge and skills.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Deliver professional services with sound technical, business, and professional standards while ensuring
customer satisfaction and success
- Understand the customer’s queries and provide technical expertise to them
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude
- Responding promptly to customer queries
- Collaborate with the team consisting of peers and senior members, as required
- Currently pursuing or having a graduate degree in Computer/IT Engineering or any other equivalent
- Basic knowledge of cybersecurity and Network/Firewall
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Problem solving aptitude, analytical skills, ethics, and cultural awareness
- Certificate of Internship
- Flexible working structure
- Full-time job opportunity, based on performance