Sennovate is an Information Security managed Security Service provider (MSSP) that specializes in Identity and Access Management (IAM) and Security Operations Center (SOC) powered by AI. Founded in 2007 as an IT consulting and managed services firm. At first, we primarily worked with an on-premises database, middleware, and applications from Oracle, Microsoft, and other leading vendors. We provided design, implementation, integration, customization, and 24/7 maintenance and support services for large enterprises.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer Intern to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. You should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages and development frameworks. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Accounting and taxation
- Coordinating with team and senior members
- Assisting in maintenance of books of accounts
- Other related responsibilities
- A commerce graduate with B.Com/BBA degree or any other equivalent
- Basic knowledge of Accounting and Taxation
- Available full-time for 3 months period
- In-office duties (twice/thrice a week)
- Good English and Hindi proficiency
- Certificate of Internship
- Flexible working structure
- Full-time job opportunity, based on performance