Sennovate is an Information Security managed Security Service provider (MSSP) that specializes in Identity and Access Management (IAM) and Security Operations Center (SOC). For more information, please visit www.sennovate.com
If you can commit to and live with the following principles, then you are the type of person who will be successful and help our company thrive. If you feel this level of engagement is not right for you or that you’re not willing or able to participate with us at this level, we are not a good fit for you. We expect that you will take the steps necessary to do what you say you are going to do and be accountable for your actions. In other words, live “Above the Line.” We understand that not every person is ready for this level of performance, and we appreciate the honesty of those who decide this is not the right place for them. On the other hand, you would make an ideal candidate to join our company if you are willing to commit to the following Above the Line principles:
- Accountability: See it, own it, solve it, do it.
- Become part of the solution, Act now!
- Respect for others and their feelings; show others that you care
- Ask the questions: what else can I do? What coaching do you have for me? And What can I do better?
- Constant Seeking, Learning and Sharing with fellow Employees
- Personal ownership and pride
- Reject the average
- Show Gratitude for even small things
- Value time, keep it simple, be effective and efficient
If you feel that you will fit into our culture, then proceed further
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field with management skills. · Overall 2+ years of experience in Information technology.
- 1-5 years of experience in Identity and Access Management domain and platforms such as Okta, SailPoint, Ping Identity, ForgeRock, Azure AD, CyberArk, Centrify, scripting etc.
- 1- 5 years of experience in Cloud infrastructure administration such as AWS, GCP, OCI, etc…
- Experience in Private Cloud infrastructure and Virtualization including Servers, Storage and Networks.
- Any Certification in the following or in a similar product is a plus
- Okta Certification
- AWS certification
- GCP Certification
- Microsoft Certification in IAM and relevant domains.
- CyberArk Certification
- Windows/Linux System Administration.
- Strong Proficiency in Shell scripts and automation.
- Able to develop Solutions and build POCs (Proof of concepts) for IAM using SAML and OIDC
- Building and Mentoring individual teams in different domains
- Collaborate and work with the team, hands on.
- Accountability and ownership for oneself and the team.
- Ability to own the product and time bound deliverables.