Sennovate is an Information Security managed Security Service provider (MSSP) that specializes in Identity and Access Management (IAM) and Security Operations Center (SOC) powered by AI. Founded in 2007 as an IT consulting and managed services firm. At first, we primarily worked with an on-premises database, middleware, and applications from Oracle, Microsoft, and other leading vendors. We provided design, implementation, integration, customization, and 24/7 maintenance and support services for large enterprises.
We are looking to employ an enthusiastic and driver HR intern to assist out HR department with administrative and HR-related tasks.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Prepare paperwork, schedule, and facilitate smooth new hire onboarding process
- Coordinating with cross-functional departments to deliver an exceptional first-day experience
- Handle all administrative tasks for onboarding, new hire orientation, and exit interviews
- Entering data into HR information systems
- Auditing for accuracy and compliance Assist in the communication, interpretation, and upkeep of employee handbook, employee directory, and organizational chart, and contributes to the development of policies
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, business, or a related field
- Additional HR training or experience is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Problem solving aptitude, analytical skills, ethics, and cultural awareness
- Certificate of Internship
- Flexible working structure
- Full-time job opportunity, based on performance