Sennovate is an Information Security managed Security Service provider (MSSP) that specializes in Identity and Access Management (IAM) and Security Operations Center (SOC) powered by AI. Founded in 2007 as an IT consulting and managed services firm. At first, we primarily worked with an on-premises database, middleware, and applications from Oracle, Microsoft, and other leading vendors. We provided design, implementation, integration, customization, and 24/7 maintenance and support services for large enterprises.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer Intern to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. You should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages and development frameworks. Furthermore, you should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Collaborate with senior web developers
- Currently, pursuing or having a graduate degree in B. Tech/BSC/BE or any other equivalent
- Knowledge of multiple back-end languages and framework (e.g. Java – Spring Framework, REST
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. SQL, MongoDB, MySQL) and UI/UX design
- Good verbal and written communication
- Certificate of Internship
- Flexible working structure
- Full-time job opportunity, based on performance