Download the Sennovate SSO eBook
Single Sign-On (SSO) is an authentication process that allows a user to access multiple applications with one set of login credentials, across domains. Essentially, there is a central domain through which authentication is performed, and then the session is shared with other domains.
A real-world example of SSO authentication is Google’s suite of online applications. Log into a single Google application and then you are able to access other Google applications as well, thereby saving the task of reentering password every time you toggle between your Gmail Inbox and Google Drive.
- Eliminates the need to manually log into each separate application thereby offers big benefits to users and administrators
- Best end user experience, and encourages end users to stay engaged with the website or apps
- Eliminates credentials re-authentication, and reducing help desk requests, thus saving costs
- Streamlines local & remote application and desktop workflow
- Improves compliance through a centralized database
- Provides detailed user access reporting
Our Trusted Clients
Sennovate delivered exactly that with the Security Governor. We now have a lot of visibility and control over logical access and authorization across all our education business units. Thanks to the Security Governor and the built-in attestation reviews, we are able to proactively ensure compliance before auditing.
Sennovate Team was a tremendous partner for TriMark, with their knowledge and skill of Oracle Access Manager and Active Directory we were able to design, build and deliver a seamless User Experience which made 4 separate Oracle Products seem like one solution via Single Sign On.Mesh Savant
At Aera Technology, we’ve engaged Sennovate to build and maintain our IdP solution as well as help us with the day-to-day operational tasks of on-boarding and off-boarding employees. They’ve been a tremendous in helping us engineer and launch our SSO solution and onboard our SaaS apps. .Avery Buffington